Ramen and rice

Ramen and rice is good idea, i think. It has some ways people eat ramen and rice. One is alternate between eating the ramen and the rice, another is put the rice into the ramen soup after youfinish the noodles.  Actually i usually order rice at ramen shops and eat ramen with rice. Eating rice with ramen, my stomack can be filled.  Some ramen shop give rice for free,especially for student.  It is a service for growing students so many students order ramen and rice. When i eat instant-ramen and after finish eating it, I also put rice on the soup. I can eat two types food at the same time. I can feel to get some profit. It is a good combination.

4 thoughts on “Ramen and rice

1. I never try this way. I’d like to challenge it, when I’m hungry^^

You told some fact. I can catch your opinion easilly.

2. good imformations, supportings, opinions… I think it’s perfect!

i like the way to eat rice with soup. because i can taste the soup and rice, also it can fill up my stomack.

3. Wow, you tell us good informations and explain clearly.
    You could “show” your opinions like Marcel said.

4. Mostly well done. You wrote many good points supporting your opinion. I just have a few minor suggestions:

Ramen and rice is good idea, i think. [There are several] ways people [can eat and enjoy] ramen and rice. One is [to] alternate between eating the ramen and the rice[;] another is [to] put the rice into the ramen soup after you finish the noodles. Actually I usually order rice at ramen shops and eat ramen with rice. Eating rice with ramen, my stomach can be filled. Some ramen shop[s] give rice for free,especially for student[s]. It is a service for growing students so many students order ramen and rice. When [I] eat instant-ramen I also put rice [in] the soup after finishing [the noodles]. I can eat two types food at the same time. I can [double my enjoyment]. It is a good combination.